The SMAPAP will assess whether a person has the unique blend of skills and traits needed to succeed as a store manager.
No. of questions: 127
Question type: Situational, self-report, knowledge/skill testing, logic
Estimated completion time: 40 minutes
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
- Sample Size: 1250
- Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.95
- Training tool
- Adherence to Rules
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Goal Orientation
- Logical Thinking
Benchmarks: Available (general population and store managers)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
- Store Manager Personality Type
Advice Factors and Scales: Overall Score plus 14 scales:
- Adherence to Rules: Extent to which a person is willing to adhere to the rules and regulations of the organization.
- Approachability: Determines whether the demeanor a person displays is one that is inviting and friendly, or intimidating and standoffish.
- Communication: Ability to read social cues, communicate clearly with others, and listen actively rather than passively.
- Conscientiousness: Measures level of organization, reliability, meticulousness, and discipline.
- Cultural Sensitivity: Assesses understanding and handling of issues concerning cultural sensitivity.
- Goal Orientation: Measures level of motivation and focus.
- Go-Getting: Measures level of motivation and focus.